SLRR Brasil
Olá, faça login para ter acesso a todo conteúdo que a comunidade SLRR Br disponibiliza para você.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

SLRR Brasil
Olá, faça login para ter acesso a todo conteúdo que a comunidade SLRR Br disponibiliza para você.
SLRR Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

TUTORIAL: How to make a car High Quality

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

TUTORIAL: How to make a car High Quality Empty TUTORIAL: How to make a car High Quality

Mensagem por dopey_1974 Sáb Jul 10, 2010 5:33 am

Okay, i try to do my best to explain how you make a car High Quality and how to make decals.

Programs needed:
- GIMP
- Joe Renamer
( i dont have links now, i am at my work, making this tut, don’t tell my boss, haha)

1st of all, choose a car with detachable parts, like front fenders, rear fenders, doors etc etc.
This give the best results, other cars can, only you have to be more carefull with placing decals (otherwise it spreads on the other parts)

Okay, now you have choose a car.
For example, take the Altezza.

* Buy a complete vehicle or buy a chassis, and build it the way you like, but build it with all the parts.

* Now paint the whole car, all parts has to be paint, do it in white, yellow, or red.

* When you have done that, save the paintjob, and give the paintjob a name, for example, Altezza.

* When saved, exit the game

* Now go to the SLRR directory and find the map “save” and open it, there you see a map called “skins”
When you open it, you see Altezza files

* Copy all the files named Altezza, and place them in a temperary map.

* Now open Joe renamer, and go to the temperary map, now copy all that files to Joe Renamer.
Now you see something like this [NAME] bla bla bla, in that sentence you type .JPG and then click “Umbenemen” (or something like that)
If its right, it makes all the files now a JPG.

* If correct, open GIMP.

* Open the JPG files, now you see the Paintjob and the dimensions are 256 x 256 if i am correct, THATS TOOOOOOOOOO SMALL, hahahaha

* Now scale every file, exept the top one( it is not file that you can scale, you get a message) to 2048 x 2048, like i said, do this with every file, and replace it.

* When done, go to Joe Renamer again and place all the scaled files into Joe Renamer.
Now you see the [NAME] bla bla .JPG again if its correct.
Now DELETE everything in the sentence EXEPT [NAME]
Click Umbenemen again and now they are the originally files again, only better.

* Copy that files back to the SLRR folder and if it ask replace, click yes, Normaly the files are like 4 kb or something, now they should be like 78 kb, well the have to be much higher then 4 kb.

* If you done everything right, open the game again.
Go to the car and click now on the open paint button, there you see Altezza, click on it and now the game should lagg a bit, no worries, thats is good.

* you can give it ANY color you want, and if its correct, everytime you paint a part, it should lagg a bit, like i said, no worries.

When done, you car is HQ and ready for decals.

Now go to the Tutorial how to make Decals

GOOD LUCK NOSSO AMIGO’S !!!

Greets, Mike
dopey_1974
dopey_1974
Focer RC200
Focer RC200

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

TUTORIAL: How to make a car High Quality Empty Re: TUTORIAL: How to make a car High Quality

Mensagem por ricout Sáb Jul 10, 2010 7:08 am

Thanks Mike, helped me a lot !
ricout
ricout
Hauler Superduty Extra 750
Hauler Superduty Extra 750

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo