SLRR Brasil
Olá, faça login para ter acesso a todo conteúdo que a comunidade SLRR Br disponibiliza para você.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

SLRR Brasil
Olá, faça login para ter acesso a todo conteúdo que a comunidade SLRR Br disponibiliza para você.
SLRR Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

NISSAN/DATSUN Skyline C110 GT-R GT-X and 240K GT by Svander and Biggboss93

Ir para baixo

NISSAN/DATSUN Skyline C110 GT-R GT-X and 240K GT by Svander and Biggboss93 Empty NISSAN/DATSUN Skyline C110 GT-R GT-X and 240K GT by Svander and Biggboss93

Mensagem por Svander Qua maio 28, 2014 12:04 am

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

Includes:

Gred's C110 Skyline, remodeled by BiggBoss93 and Svander converted to SLRR
*Skyline GT-R, GT-X and Datsun 240k GT models
*Many custom parts
*High Quality Phys files
Stock rims pack by Svander
S20 1-pieced engine by Svander and Diegorborges.

Special thanks to:
-BiggBoss93: For remodelling in first place all C110 old body, and GTX model, also, fully made car phys, new engine sounds and other stuff, he really helped me in this one as he knew it's one of my dream car/mod [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]
-Remco: For testing purposes
-Boss Crew: Because I can.

Tip and tricks:

If you want matte paint, chrome or details(bullbar and additional lights), you have to go to
**your SL folder**\cars\racers\KPGC110_data\textures\ and open the file "Reflections.rar", there you'll find 3 files
called respectively Reflection_paint.png, Reflection_chrome.png and Reflection_bull.png, export them inside texture
folder and enjoy your matte. When you'll be bored of it just delete those reflection textures and it'll come back
to original reflection.

I hope you like this car as I loved working on it..

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ffv415z32ye1b58/SkylineC110RemakebySvander.rar
Svander
Svander
MC GTB
MC GTB

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo