SLRR Brasil
Olá, faça login para ter acesso a todo conteúdo que a comunidade SLRR Br disponibiliza para você.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

SLRR Brasil
Olá, faça login para ter acesso a todo conteúdo que a comunidade SLRR Br disponibiliza para você.
SLRR Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Reposicionamento de ajuda

5 participantes

Ir para baixo

Reposicionamento de ajuda Empty Reposicionamento de ajuda

Mensagem por clint19 Seg maio 30, 2011 10:30 am

alguém pode me ajudar com esse problema eu tenho um mod de carro que inclui três versões do sleighty/180sx/240sx carro que é apenas 99% maravilhoso, mas o carro tem um pouco de um problema as luzes estão acima do capô e quando eu correta o sleighty com SLRREDITOR2 eu entendo o erro no sx 180/240 quaisquer sugestões ou recomendações?

pena de Português ruim eu traduzi usando o Chrome do Google

https://slrrbrasil.forumeiros.com/t1729-nissan-240sx221mwm-e-221

can someone help me out with this problem I have a car mod that includes three versions of the car sleighty/180sx/240sx that is just 99% wonderful but the car has a bit of an issue the lights are above the hood and when I correct the sleighty with SLRREDITOR2 I get that the error on the 180/240 sx any suggestions or recommendations?

Sorry for bad Portuguese I used Google Chrome

clint19
Duhen 1.5
Duhen 1.5

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Reposicionamento de ajuda Empty Re: Reposicionamento de ajuda

Mensagem por Gzee Seg maio 30, 2011 10:39 am

hi pal!
Can you show me a picture about the error?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chaintech 5SSV0 + AMD K6II 500MHz @ 550MHz + Compaq Nitro 64V + 32 MB SDR 133 + 8 GB PATA 133

Reposicionamento de ajuda Totevendo120660
NÃO RESPONDO DÚVIDAS EM MP - BACK TO THE SCENE - DISPONÍVEL PARA AJUDA
Gzee
Gzee
"Ar não Ferve" VW AirCooled Forever
Reposicionamento de ajuda Default6

Mensagem por diegorborges Seg maio 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Yep, a picture would be nice. Then we can help you better.
diegorborges
diegorborges
Prefeito de Valo City
Prefeito de Valo City

Mensagem por pieman3k Seg maio 30, 2011 4:38 pm

First of all i'd like to point out that your portuguese "attempt" is not as poor as expected (although I personally hate google translator). Now back to what really matters, have you ever considered trying on a different set of headlights or perhaps replace your hood for another one? Not once I've had to face this sort of issue before. However, if that's not enough to solve it, try using Rolts Positioning Scripts (I don't have a clue if you have it or not) if the problem lies on the part and not on the lights themselves.

Links:
https://slrrbrasil.forumeiros.com/t441-rolts-positioning-scriptsrecomendado
https://slrrbrasil.forumeiros.com/t549-rolts-position-scripts-para-outras-pecas

Hope we could be helpful.
Have a nice day ^^
pieman3k
pieman3k
Einvagen GTK
Einvagen GTK

Mensagem por clint19 Seg maio 30, 2011 9:31 pm

pieman3k escreveu:First of all i'd like to point out that your portuguese "attempt" is not as poor as expected (although I personally hate google translator). Now back to what really matters, have you ever considered trying on a different set of headlights or perhaps replace your hood for another one? Not once I've had to face this sort of issue before. However, if that's not enough to solve it, try using Rolts Positioning Scripts (I don't have a clue if you have it or not) if the problem lies on the part and not on the lights themselves.

Links:
https://slrrbrasil.forumeiros.com/t441-rolts-positioning-scriptsrecomendado
https://slrrbrasil.forumeiros.com/t549-rolts-position-scripts-para-outras-pecas

Hope we could be helpful.
Have a nice day ^^

Sim, eu usei o script como o meu a primeira solução para tentar resolver o problema, mas não parece ser capaz de mudar as posições de luz. Agora, em uma imagem é a que eu sleighty fixo eo próximo é o erro que acontece com o 180. o sleighty eo 180sx não parecem compartilhar o mesmo local de luz certo porque, mas ele faz isso quando eu corrigi as luzes sleighty moveu-se os 180 sx luzes para a mesma altura. Tentei luzes diferentes, mas como eu disse, eles compartilham os locais mesma luz. Há apenas dois tipos de capas uma para o sleighty e um para o 180sx.

segundo link não funciona, se essa é uma solução para relocar as luzes do download não está mais lá

Yeah I used the scripting as my first solution to try and fix the problem but it doesn't seem to be able to change light positions. Now in one picture is the sleighty that I fixed and the next one is the error that happens to the 180. the sleighty and the 180sx seem to share the same light location not sure why but it does so when I corrected the sleighty lights it moved the 180 sx lights to the same height. I tried different lights but like I said they share the same light locations. There is only two types of hoods one for the sleighty and one for the 180sx.

second link doesn't work if thats a solutions to relocate lights the download is no longer there

Reposicionamento de ajuda Wtf
Reposicionamento de ajuda Fixed-1

clint19
Duhen 1.5
Duhen 1.5

Mensagem por pieman3k Ter maio 31, 2011 12:00 am

How about trying on different parts (hood, lights, bumper, quarterpanels, whatever...), did you tried that too?

By the way, the second link DOES WORK, you'd have found it if you headed to page 3.
Direct link: *http://www.4shared.com/file/4k3-Pmvf/Lisanty_FULLYposition_Scripts_.html

Remove the * as you copy this link.

Have Fun ^^

pieman3k
pieman3k
Einvagen GTK
Einvagen GTK

Mensagem por Gzee Ter maio 31, 2011 9:21 am

Hi, man you can edit the CFG Lines.
First, find the Headlights CFG file, open then all!
Second, find and open the car's CFG (or hood CFG if the head light goes in the hood) files.

Now you will find something like this:
Headlight CFG
Click to expand:
Car CFG
Click to Expand:
So the interesting part is the position lines (on Green).
Find the position line on headlight CFG and put the position in neutral (0 0 0), like thisRED = Don't touch!
Blue = Change

slot 0.000 0.000 0.000 0.000 0.000 0.000 9 ; R_headlights

attach 0x00000006 9 ; chassis->R_headlights

So if you start the game and pick the you will see the headlight really messed up
now you will go to Car CFG find the Headlight position line and make all the changes here.
slot 0.000 0.000 0.000 0.000 0.000 0.000 9 ; R_headlights

So now you will need to change, save, start the game, and see what happens. to make more easy i will give a little tips
1º the position lines are divided on two parts, the position, and therotation
The position is divided now on 3 coordinates, front/rear, side/side, up/bottom, or X Y Z
The order is X Z Y, so 0.000 0.000 0.000
X = Front / -X = Rear
Z = Up / - Z = Bottom
Y = Right / -Y = Left

In the rotation is the same, 3 coordinates, but sorry i really don't remenber the positions. but i think you will don't use these lines, (or if you will need to use, grab the rolts position scripts, for any part, and change the rotation of any part and see what happens, remenber, the last coordinate on rolts script, is the second coordinate on CFG, and the second coordinate on CFG is the last, on rolst script)

Don't forget to make a backup
sorry about my english

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chaintech 5SSV0 + AMD K6II 500MHz @ 550MHz + Compaq Nitro 64V + 32 MB SDR 133 + 8 GB PATA 133

Gzee
Gzee

Mensagem por clint19 Ter maio 31, 2011 6:08 pm

Obrigado a todos por me ajudar com esse problema eu não estou certo que deu errado ou o que aconteceu, mas eu consegui consertá-lo após uma reinstalação do mod não sei como isso funcionou, mas mesmo assim foi. Eu ia anular meu reparo das luzes sleighty para que ele voltou ao que era anteriormente a capa assim as luzes 180sx estaria de volta ao normal porque os scripts não teve nenhum efeito sobre o 180sx luzes, desde a sua já tem a rotação de ajuste para pequena história, mas sim a sua curta fixa por apenas uma re-instalação estranho não?

Thank you all for helping me out with this problem Im not sure what went wrong or what happened but I managed to get it fixed after a reinstall of the mod not sure how that even worked but it did. I was going to undo my fix of the sleighty lights so that it went back to how it was above the hood so the 180sx lights would be back to normal cause the scripts had no affect on the 180sx lights since its already got the rotation adjuster for it but yeah small story short its fixed by just a re installation odd no?

clint19
Duhen 1.5
Duhen 1.5

Mensagem por Gzee Qua Jun 01, 2011 8:45 am

Pal!
Slrr is a crazy game, odd things happen in the game

but i'm happy to you fixed the problem

Gzee
Gzee

Reposicionamento de ajuda Empty O link não funciona para mim

Mensagem por js7565047 Qui Jul 02, 2020 5:53 pm

pieman3k escreveu:How about trying on different parts (hood, lights, bumper, quarterpanels, whatever...), did you tried that too?

By the way, the second link DOES WORK, you'd have found it if you headed to page 3.
Direct link: *http://www.4shared.com/file/4k3-Pmvf/Lisanty_FULLYposition_Scripts_.html

Remove the * as you copy this link.

Have Fun ^^

js7565047
Duhen 1.5
Duhen 1.5

js7565047 gosta desta mensagem

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo